Curated: Watching the trends: The time of their lives
From Patek Philippe to The Watch Book by Rolex, here are six stories waking up the watch and jewellery world
Keanes Jewellers, based in Cork, Killarney and Limerick, is now stocking Patek Philippe’s elegant 5170R-010 Complications watch. This is an updated version of the 5170 men’s watch, a classic manually wound, two-register, in-house chronograph, which sees it represented in rose gold with an ebony black opaline black dial. The watch measures 29.6mm in diameter and features 33 jewels. Its shiny black, hand-stitched alligator strap perfectly rounds off its understated chic. Price is available upon request. See keanes.ie.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive