Curated: In a New York state of mind
It’s an urban and elegant mash-up for Tiffany’s very different HardWear collection, writes Elaine Prendeville
It starts with Lady Gaga playing a harmonica, but try not to let that put you off. A short video launching Tiffany’s latest fashion jewellery collection, HardWear, features the artist waxing lyrical – and script-free – about her passion for the quintessentially New York brand. In the accompanying stills campaign, the singer is photographed wearing simple silk shirts and black separates, accessorised by pieces such as the Triple Drop earrings in 18k gold (€2,900) and a modern classic in the making, the Tiffany Hardwear Graduated Link Necklace (€11,000).
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.