Curated: An elegant and fragrant muse
Flowers have inspired jewellers for centuries so they are a more than suitable muse for fashion writer Patrick Mauriès and museum curator Évelyne Possémé in their sumptuous book Flora: The Art of Jewelry, writes Fionnuala Egan
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.