Marrying murderers we know The Fall is back on our screens and everything, but it was still unsettling to read reports last week that notorious murderer Charles Manson has been granted a licence to wed 26-year-old Elaine Burton. Eighty-year-old Manson is not eligible for parole until 2027. Burton runs several websites in her home city of Corcoran, the California jurisdiction where the prison is located, protesting Manson’s innocence
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.