Classical moves over at the NCH as trad grabs its place in the sun
They say August is a wicked month. I’ve no idea why, as I haven’t read the book, but I can guarantee that’s not the case in this neck of the woods. This is the time of year when the national orchestras discard formality, roll up their sleeves and get down to grass roots, with sparkling concerts of widespread appeal.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.