Citroën’s SUV goes soft, but not on its rivals
The C5 Aircross’s curves are refreshing when so many SUVs take a more angular approach, writes Dave Humphreys
The arrival of the Citroën C5 Aircross will be as welcomed by the French company’s dealers in Ireland as its customers. Until now, it has been one of the few brands without representation in the highly competitive mid-sized SUV market.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive