Citroen to re-launch DS as a new brand
Dublin is one of five European cities that will open a new ‘DS’ store in coming years. What’s it all about, asks Paul Healy
A change, it is a coming! The planets have aligned and the PSA Group (Peugeot and Citroen to you and I), a long time two-pronged fork in a world of multiple prongs, is to add another tine to its cutlery. We are of course referring to the decision to spin off the successful DS line from its Citroen parent company, giving the French car giant a premium brand with which to take on the powerful German trio of Audi, BMW and Mercedes-Benz.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.