Film: Chilling and ice-cold, it’s Haneke light
Michael Haneke has the knack of establishing the social and political geography of his stories in a few deft strokes. This time, it’s the rarefied world of the French bourgeoisie
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive