Chapter 3: State of the nation
The big issues were always in Vincent Browne's sights, writes Elaine Byrne
A flair for getting under the skin of those in power would be a persistent theme throughout Browne’s career, writes Elaine Byrne
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive