Celebrate prosciutto and rise to a soufflé
Two recipes to ease you into 2017
This week, Lynda Booth from the Dublin Cookery School in Blackrock (dublincookeryschool.ie) has two recipes to ease you into 2017 - a simple yet tasty fettuccine, and a zingy lemon soufflé. Booth offers a range of courses at her school, including a three-month certificate course starting on January 3
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive