Cashing In: a guide to buying cashmere
Cashmere has become more affordable, but quality is worth seeking out
Once a highly expensive commodity, cashmere has in recent years experienced something of a democratisation. No longer the preserve of the eye-watering price tag, you’ll now find cashmere at your local supermarket chain, and in plentiful supply at online, highstreet grade, low-price retailers.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive