Car-buying habits changing at speed
A study to find out how much money Irish people are spending on new cars has unearthed some fascinating results
Cartell.ie, a site that always endeavours to find interesting trends in the vast reams of data it handles on a daily basis, last week revealed the results of some new research, following analysis of the value of new car purchases made between 2006 and the end of June this year. The aim of the study was to ascertain if Irish buyers were spending more or less on new cars than they used to, adjusting for inflation.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive