Could a camper van make your ideal holiday?
You’d think that, after nearly 20 years writing about cars, I’d have a well-rehearsed answer to the question we motoring journalists get asked a lot: “what’s the perfect family car?” I don’t know. So as to be of help to the enquirer, I need to ask them a series of other questions in return. Until now. Now, after a week in the company of a Renault Master van converted into a camper van, I’m tempted to use it as my new stock answer.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive