C4 Cactus goes back to its roots
Citroën’s new model is more than a quirky design, writes Dave Humphreys
When it comes to design, flair and innovation, few marques in the car world can rival Citroën’s rich history. Nonetheless, like many European car brands, the 1980s and 1990s were something of a fallow time for it in terms of design and subsequently for reputations.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.