BMW’s new Seven’s in heaven
BMW has long tried to beat the Mercedes S-Class with the 7 Series. The new car finally achieves that aim, writes Matt Robinson
Pity the poor luxury executive cars. Expensive to buy and to run, they’re usually deeply impressive machines that are destined for savage depreciation and a limited shelf-life; after the original owner has finished with the vehicle, no one else wants it.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.