BMW pulls off the impossible dream
The M2 is a stunning performance car, but the Competition version is somehow even better, writes Matt Robinson
BMW is attempting to rationalise its wider M car offerings, which have become somewhat complicated over the years, thanks to a variety of different nameplates on various models. Badges such as M Performance, Competition Pack, CS, CSL and GTS have intermingled with plain old ‘M’ to make it potentially confusing for performance-car buyers.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.