The luxury chocolate store Cocoa Atelier has been much-missed since it closed on Drury Street in Dublin city centre. But now it’s coming back to life with a pop-up at the Kildare Village shopping complex. Running from now until June 30, the pop-up will be selling chocolates, bonbons, marshmallows, ice cream and – of course – Easter eggs.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.