South Africa and France go head to head in Donegal over the weekend of March 22 and 23, but not in the way you might expect. Wine glasses rather than rugby balls will be the focus when Marc Kent from the Boekenhoutskloof winery in Franschhoek in South Africa is joined by his friend and fellow winemaker Tim Ford from Domaine Gayda in the Languedoc at a special event in Rathmullan House.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.