Bespoke and in good shape
Designer Niall Tyrrrell’s bespoke service gives women a chance to experiment with different styles and shapes
Bespoke has become one of those words that gets thrown around so often in fashion, furniture and jewellery that it has begun to lose meaning. Galway-born designer Niall Tyrrell, however, has built his fashion business around the true meaning of the word.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive