The bee’s knees of beauty
Honey isn’t just tasty – it’s a powerful antioxidant that can work wonders for your skin
Move over, oil. Step aside, milk. The latest buzzword in beauty? Honey. Arguably one of nature’s greatest gifts, the health benefits of honey have been well documented. But aside from its role as your immune system’s best friend – honey works as a powerful antibacterial and antiseptic ingredient in the fight against sore throats, colds and flus – it can work wonders for your skin too.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive