Audi navigates risky business
Audi has this time around focused on petrol power for a sporty version of its Q5 SUV, the new SQ5 TFSI, writes Matt Robinson
Audi, while not as explicitly named in the ‘dieselgate’ scandal as its parent company Volkswagen, is nevertheless clearly trying to distance itself from the fuel that only a few years back seemed invincible. Sales of diesel cars were booming, and manufacturers were putting greater and greater emphasis on developing ever more products that drank from the black pump at the filling station.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive