Like most people, I carry around in my head a list of things I’d like to buy at some point over the next while. Some of those things are too expensive – there’s an Orla Kiely dress that I plan to snap up once someone discounts it to 30 per cent (that’ll happen, right?) and some of the things are boringly practical – I’m still not sufficiently energised to make that trek to Mark & Spencer to sort myself out with a bunch of super-thick black nylons that’ll do me through the winter.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.