Appetite For Distraction
Yes, I know Game of Thrones is ludicrous. Laughably, violently ludicrous - and you should still watch it
I’ve spent a reasonable amount of time this past week talking about Game of Thrones to people who’ve never seen Game of Thrones. It’s an unavoidable topic, really, as it hurtles towards its conclusion tonight, and even the dogs in the street are stopping mid-piddle to enquire of each other, “Hullo, woof. Have you seen the latest episode? Woof. Sausages.”
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.