Appetite For Distraction
We went to Canada for the bears, but came across the rom-com to beat all rom-coms... and Heath Ledger
When I was about 18 I went to Canada for a summer. My friend and I lived in the basement of her aunt’s house in the countryside somewhere outside Calgary and listened for coyotes and asked anyone who would listen to tell us all of their bear stories.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive