App offers clever fix for our urban parking woes
Like its competitor ParkPNP, Kerb will match commuters with owners of unused parking spots across the city
A press release landed in my inbox last week that really caught my attention. It announced the arrival of a new smartphone app that aims to reduce parking costs in the city, increase the number of spaces available and at the same time allow anyone to make a little money. It may have mentioned Airbnb in the release, to illustrate the business model.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.