Russia: Anatomy of a revolution gets lost in a fog of detail
Why did a movement that had such noble intentions end up replacing one tyranny with another?
History: Russia in Revolution: An Empire in Crisis, 1890-1928, By SA Smith, Oxford University Press, €30
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.