Amateur hour: Is Irish amateur boxing disintegrating?
Five years ago, Irish boxing was the toast of the London Olympics. Now it’s mired in a welter of rows over money as disillusioned fighters lose faith in those who run the sport
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive