All hands on decks
DJ Kelly-Anne Byrne offers a personal perspective on the joyous sensation of playing music to a crowd
It’s 12pm on a sunny Sunday in 2012, and myself and my DJ partner Phil Boyle are about to take to the Casa Bacardi stage at Electric Picnic. It’s our first time on this stage, we’re here to represent Dublin’s Mother nightclub, and we rock it.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive