There’s a rule in popular music which, while not infallible, holds firm the vast majority of the time: albums which take more than four years to make are unlikely to be much cop. It’s true of Second Coming, Chinese Democracy and Bad. And it’s near-certain to be true of Dr Dre’s Detox if it ever appears.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive