African Adventure: face-to-face with wild creatures of the vast savannah plains
On a safari trip to Kenya Isabel Conway experience a landscape vividly brought to life by Out of Africa and Born Free
There is something about safari life that makes you forget all your sorrows and feel as if you had drunk half a bottle of champagne – bubbling over with heartfelt gratitude for being alive,” wrote Karen Blixen in Out of Africa. That quote, embossed on a vellum card in a Rolls-Royce version of a bush tent, catches my eye as I listen to a mini earthquake outside.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.