Achieving nirvana in the new Porsche 911
In any gear, at almost any speed, this car lets rip with a force that few other vehicles can equal, writes Dave Humphreys
It can’t have been easy when the call came down the line to update and improve upon what had already been achieved by the Porsche 911 GT3 RS. The 991-era car was a blisteringly fast road-legal racer, as spectacular in appearance as it was in pace.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.