A weighty subject
Child obesity is on an inexorable upward trend, exacerbated by issues of social class and income. But what can be done to counteract it? Catherine Healy speaks to medical experts who are trying to find the answer
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive