A seventies love story
The 1970s remain a prominent feature of high street fashion as the temperature drops, but before you recoil at the thought of boho fringes and flairs flapping about in a winter gale, remember – there is another fashion story from that decade. This is a 70s narrative of linear prints, belted coats and skinny knits. Retro shearling and high waisted denim also abound, for those who hanker after some full-on retro decadence. For those who like their 70s fashion all grown up, think Karen Millen’s new A/W collection as featured here, and channel a timeless Ali MacGraw in Love Story, not Sienna Miller in the aftermath at Glastonbury.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.