A matter of faith: The decline of Catholic Ireland
Some commentators have portrayed the removal of the Eighth Amendment as part of a war of cultures in which conservative values in Ireland have been the main loser. But that interpretation ignores the complexity of a country that remains Catholic in many ways
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.