A fashionable tale
Irish designer Natalie B Coleman is inspired by the ‘tales’ clothes can tell, and they strike a chord with her clients
Narrative and humour intertwine in Natalie B Coleman’s illustrated designs. Entitled Be Still My Bleeding Heart, Spring/Summer 2015, her new collection is a form of tribute to her mother, who passed away 20 years ago this year, and to all the strong women she has known.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive