A car's appearance is of upmost importance
The Mazda CX-3’s talent goes deeper than its attractive skin
I’m pretty sure someone famous once said something along the lines of “looks aren’t everything; they’re the only thing”. They were unlikely to be referring to the car market, but it can be applied here to a certain extent. Sure, buyers are limited by budget, seating requirements and running costs, but all those things being equal, a car’s appearance will be of utmost importance. And on that score the Mazda CX-3 should win the buyer’s heart every time.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.