A beautiful construct
Spanish designer Josep Font has gone against type to become an unlikely hero in the fashion world with his Delpozo label
A change of tack can produce extraordinary results. Such is the case for Spanish designer Josep Font, the student of architecture- turned couturier whose stewardship of the Delpozo label has gifted the fashion world a new darling.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive