3 wines to try, buy and put by
Limerickman Dermot Sugrue, of the Goring Family Wiston estate in the South Downs is an emerging star of the English wine scene. In this wine, Sugrue has crafted a glorious, rich, ripe fruit and toasty brioche tones with a drift of delicate confiture. There is an opulent mid-palate and a sultry, savoury finish.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive