101 Great Irish Restaurants 2018: Dublin
There've been a few changes at Chapter One over the last while, most notably the retirement of co-founder Martin Corbett. But the welcome â€“ warm, democratic, never over the top â€“ remains the same, and the food continues to pay homage to the best of Irish produce in some style. Whiskey fans will think they've died and gone to heaven (this is the former home of John Jameson, after all), and you'd be bonkers to miss the Irish coffee made at your table. For a really special occasion, book the chef's table and watch Ross Lewis and his highly-skilled team at work.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archiveâ€‹