100 years of a German original
This year marks the centenary of the birth of Bauhaus and, for many, the beginning of true modernism. Jessie Collins looks back on the short life of the original school in Weimar, whose legacy continues to influence architects and designers from all generations
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.