10 of the best gifts for wine lovers
From vineyard visits to quirky corkscrews, here are some super gift ideas for the wine buff in your life
Buying a Christmas gift for a dedicated wine lover can be tricky, given they may have very definite preferred wines and regions. It can be like trying to buy music or clothes for teenage relatives, often a task doomed to failure unless they are there with you making the purchase. This, of course, is why gift vouchers were invented.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive