What happens if you get a letter from Revenue
The first thing to do if you receive a Revenue letter is to look closely at who sent it, writes Brian Keegan.
So, a brown envelope with a Harp has landed through the letter box. The Office of the Revenue Commissioners is seeking your cooperation. This isn't something that might improve your day, but neither might it be a reason for panic.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive