Unique online clothes shop has designs on success Firm to help women release trapped wardrobe equity'

On average, women only wear 30 per cent of the clothes in their wardrobes. The other 70 per cent is ''trapped wardrobe equity, according to entrepreneur Kelley Burke.

19th October, 2014
Kelley Burke, StyleJump founder Picture: Feargal Ward

On average, women only wear 30 per cent of the clothes in their wardrobes. The other 70 per cent is “trapped wardrobe equity”, according to entrepreneur Kelley Burke.

Burke is converting that equity into cash through StyleJump, billed as Ireland’s first online pre-owned designer emporium.

The company collects second-hand designer clothes, shoes, bags and accessories from the seller’s house. Each item is checked for authenticity, photographed, priced and then offered for sale....

Subscribe from just €1 for the first month!

Currency

What's Included

With any subscription you will have access to

  • 971569B3-2C5E-4C45-B798-CEADE16987A8

    Unlimited multi-device access to our iPad, iPhone and Android Apps

  • 099C8662-C57C-42F2-9426-F2F90DF17C8F

    Unlimited access to our eReader library

  • 198AE43B-B9CF-4892-8769-D63C2104BA08

    Exclusive daily insight and opinion seven days a week

  • D8F37B78-25E4-4E4A-A376-4F5789B1564A

    Create alerts to never miss a subject that matters to you

  • B15F2521-37CD-4E02-B898-730A20D39F7F

    Get access to exclusive offers for subscribers on gifts and experiences

  • A564FE02-1AB8-4579-AF9D-BA32A2E5ACA7

    Get content from Business Post, Business Post Magazines, Connected, Tatler and Food & Wine

Share this post

Related Stories

The year in review

Legacy Richie Oakley 1 year ago

Newsround: What Thursday’s papers say

Legacy Leanna Byrne 6 years ago

More cycle routes, expansion of Luas to Bray and new bus network proposed

Legacy Digital Desk 6 years ago