From lands of milk to fields of money
The tone of Heartland: The Home Place (RTE One) was set early on when Paddy O’Grady, a Tipperary farmer of advanced years, emphasised his horror of city life by saying that he would happily cut off his right hand rather than sell his farm.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive