Top prices for trophy houses
The past year has seen the usual batch of warnings about the future of the residential property market.
The past year has seen the usual batch of warnings about the future of the residential property market. The Central Bank and the International Monetary Fund were among the bodies that raised concerns about a possible market crash during 2004, but as the year draws to a close, these fears have not been realised.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.