Timing of bumper crop of auctions will ensure buyers beat CGT deadline
Two Sligo properties owned by the former Minister of State John Perry TD will go for auction in Dublin on October 7.
Two Sligo properties owned by the former Minister of State John Perry TD will go for auction in Dublin on October 7 with combined guide prices of €430,000. These are among the lots in one of three bumper auctions planned for October as sales that month should complete in sufficient time for investors to complete their purchases ahead of the December 31 deadline for the capital gains tax incentive.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.