The Tax Take with Brian Keegan
A look at past public consultations gives us a few pointers as to what Budget 15 might contain.
For this budget, and for the first time in several years, the government walks a tightrope of choice without the safety net of troika diktats. The 2011 National Recovery Plan told us, sometimes quite specifically, what the taxation measures would be from 2011 through to the end of this year. No such budgetary to-do list exists for 2015. We have to look elsewhere for the signals.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive