The Tax Take: Brian Keegan
Ireland is being scapegoated over the Apple tax issue by an EU Commission hungry for publicity
In fewer than ten days’ time, the finance minister will announce his budget. On the evidence of the events of the past week, nothing he will say about corporation tax is likely to allay the international scrutiny and criticism being levelled at the country.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive