Taxpayer to foot €700m bill for Convention Centre Dublin Review of venue's costs suggests that it is worth only €100m
The 20-year licence to operate the Dublin Convention Centre and control its income stream is being sold for in the region of €100 million.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.