Tax: Corporate crackdown What OECD tax review means for Ireland
Those seven OECD tax deliverables - what they are and how they could affect both businesses and taxpayers
The Base Erosion and Profit Shifting (BEPS) project was mandated by the G20 group of wealthy nations. They asked the OECD to examine 15 areas where international tax rules for companies could be improved. The September 16 announcement constitutes the results on the first seven of the original 15.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive